Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review: Ordinary (The Anything But Series)

Amazon link
Blurb:

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who are alive, those who are undead, and those who can see the undead.

Honor Rochester found out she's one of the three, and it's not the one she would prefer to be.

She can accept her fate and live as is decided for her. Or not live at all.

My Review:

I love discovering new authors and I'm glad to say that this one is a keeper!

I read this book without reading the synopsis because sometimes you just have to go for it. I didn't have the slightest clue as to the storyline but let me say, "Wow." I was pleasantly surprised.

From the hallways of a small town school, to the top secret facilities where strange things occur, Ordinary takes the reader on a journey unlike any other.

I immediately connected with Honor's need to protect and care for those around her and caught myself wishing her in and out of situations. The desire to learn Christian's fate kept the pages turning, while Ryker's confusion made me want to slap sense into him. Isaac's internal struggle instantly captivated me and made him one of my favorite characters.

I look forward to reading more Lindy Zart!

No comments:

Post a Comment