Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review of The Chronicles of Fire & Ice

The Chronicles of Fire & Ice


Fire and Ice indeed!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading The Chronicles of Fire and Ice, but since I'm such a huge fan of angels and academies I couldn't put it down. I read it in one evening. How can you go wrong at a school filled with angels?

Fallen angels have mated with humans and created a race called Nephilim. Because of this, the world is changing. Both the human race and the angelic race are dwindling and archangels exist only in stories. However, legend says that a half archangel born from fire will save the world.

The last thing Scarlett expected when she came to the academy was to meet two amazingly powerful brothers or to fall in love. She only intended to learn more about her Traits and her lineage.

When evil forces begin to reign down on the academy and on Scarlett, she must decide if she'll risk exposing the truth behind her lineage, or protect the man that has her heart. Is being cast from heaven worth love?
This was a fun, easy read which transported me into a world unlike any I've read! I can't wait for book two!

No comments:

Post a Comment