Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

With coffee in hand (that's a given I suppose), it's time to begin.

I  confess. I took more time away from writing during the holiday than I had intended. The kids wanted a dose of mom, and they got just that. I think it's safe to say that they're ready for me to get back to work. Just as well, I'm ready to get back to my characters. Their lives were suspended in time as I shopped, ate, and hung out with the kids. It's a good thing they're fictional!

As I post this, I'm a 1/3 of the way into book 2.  I can't begin to tell you how much the characters have changed since they were first created. The twists and bumps they've experienced have been pure delight. Even though I know how things will go for them, it's so much different when it makes it to paper and I'm pretty sure there are a few unexpected surprises for the readers.

Without further adieu..  "To the bat cave..."  There's work to be done!



No comments:

Post a Comment